If this is your first time attending any church, first time attending a Lutheran service, or you're just visiting our congregation, we'd like to say, welcome! We offer a casual, family atmosphere and encourage parents to bring their children to Sunday worship. As a visitor to Redeemer, you won't be singled out in anyway.
- You won't be asked to wear a name tag
- You won't be expected to sing, unless you want to.
- You aren't expected to give when we receive the offering
We offer a liturgical service based upon the Evangelical Lutheran Worship (ELW) book, and, though our service may differ from other ELCA Lutheran churches, there is a basic pattern.
- We encounter God’s Word.
- We share a meal at the Lord’s table.
- We are sent into the world.
But we do not think about worship so much in terms of what we do. Worship is fundamentally about what God is doing and our response to God’s action. Worship is an encounter with God, who saves us through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.